First claim: Customers do not need any Sales Person in the eCommerce Site.
- It is true that more Personnel create increased costs. Buying affordable B-to-C products this is true in many cases. In many cases it is simple to buy online without any help. But when the Price and variety in the Shopping Basket increases, so does the need for Sales Support. Live Chat, Sales Representative call, or at least messenger or email message from the company Sales Person is more important than ever before.
- Think situation where you are a buying a car from the Internet. For most of us, choosing the right option like color, engine, interiors, etc. is simply too demanding to execute on-line. Taking those product option desicions without skilled product-specialised Sales Person helping us is simply not good sales. Sales Person will assist the deal with qualifying questions and answers and ensure that you close the deal. Using Sales Person in eCommerce improves the conversion rate for Your site.
- Selling B-to-B the picture completely changes. If there is no question about the actual products (like buying simple office products), in B-to-B sales there is always questions about the delivery, billing, customer relationship, partnering, re-selling possibilities, etc.
Second Claim: Self Service is the right solution for eCommerce
- If the Markets Position does not allow using Sales Personnel (which usually is true for 24/7), automated service desk solutions can help.
- Sales Assistant will add sales when created with care.
- Customers value shopping experience that fit their own story. Price is not the only important reason to close a deal.
Third Claim: Automated Solutions are better than Real People
If you are planning a Automated solution for your company, Here are some open questions for you:
- What kind of support are you planning to give to your customers?
An effective customer service system for dealing with inbound customer requests from channels like email, web, social, phone, chat, f2f meetings, seminars, media (video, streaming, audio).
- How can you help customers to help themselvers?
An easy way for users to help themselves, quickly find what they need, and minimize time-to-knowledge (TOK).
- How can you drive customer's engagement to advance your company and products?
Sales Automation should give you a dashboard that gives you insight and tools on how to improve the overall quality of the sales pipeline engagement (wether it is prospect, lead, first-time customer, old customer, retired customer, or returning customer).
With good sales automation (combined with Sales Rep) your customer engagement will improve in terms of meaningfulness, personalization, look and feel, and finally higher conversion rates.
Everyone in the Sales Pipeline need and gain from better productive reflection and deeper dialogue.
Please contact Lifetime Consulting to futher evaluate possible automated service solutions. Contact Skype for Business & email address email@example.com, +3584003190400
Hiring Ecommerce Manager
Lifetime Studios has made a strategic decision to centralize main operations for eCommerce and digital channels. Thus, we are now looking for an eCommerce Manager Europe to take over and lead the company's European online sales.
Are you a goal-oriented and enthusiastic eCommerce professional who is looking for new challenges? Do you have the can-do attitude and exceptionally ambitious drive that it takes to develop and build successful ecommerce?
Lifetime Studios offers a unique opportunity to make a difference in your field of expertise: We are looking for an eCommerce Manager for the EU.
eCommerce Manager in Action
Our eCommerce Manager will be responsible for building and developing the Lifetime Studios eCommerce targeting global markets, and for Lifetime Consulting local markets (EU).
Main Responsibilities * Creating global eStore Strategy to reach all customer segments. * Increase conversion rate for the selected customer segments. * Plan and lead the digital company growth. * Choose, recruit, and lead Sales Teams in different market areas and customer profiles. * Report financial results to Lifetime Oy Advisory Board. * Plan and advice company marketing Manager for campaigns and channel management. * Evaluate and build Saled Process Dashboard that will include key indicators to manage growth. * Take action on re-seller products contracting and positioning in the product portfolio.
Skills for eCommerce Manager at Lifetime Oy Ltd.
- Be able to build a Strategic Market Insight(s)
- Strong leader
- Mentoring Skills
- Coaching Skills
- Digital Native
- Global Citizen
- Academic Degree