Lifetime Oy Ltd. IT Resources available. See our Q1 2016 Price ListRead More
Human Capital Club is a virtual place where members meet members. The basic idea is similar to Health Club. All member participate with different services. Human Capital Club Performance is measured with Human Capital Index (HCI). The strength of the Club comes from its member HCI structure, shown as the Human Capital Graph.
We have mentoring members who can help other members when needed. Monthly fee can be collected. Personal Mentoring has to accepted by both sides before an assigment can be made. Any payments needs to added to a Written Agreement legally binding.
Every Human Capital Club member is shown one tribe to join. However he or she can make his selection under certain criteria. It is perfectly ok to join several tribes given the timetable issues.
Human Capital Graph for Tribes
Our Human Capital Graph is representation of our tribes members and their agreed duties.
Human Capital Index (HCI) for Tribes
measures tribes ability to maximize and leverage their human capital endowment. The index assesses Learning and Employment outcomes across 5 distinct age groups, on a scale from 0 (worst) to 100 (best), and assesses different Tribe Systems. In Human Capital Index for countries, top country currently is Finland.
In case of a conflict, parties can launch a Dialogue Group inside or between tribes
- Chaired by trusted person
- Reflect Situation and analyze different views
- Trauma, Active Discussion between parties
- Differences in Law, habits, religion, other needs to be addressed.
Foundation Playground is Business Plan like text where all important issues are adressed to excel in mission.
- Playground Roadmap
- Playground Phases
- Playground Budget & Forecasts
- Aid Organisation co-operation
- Goverments co-operation
- Sponsor co-operation
- Partner Agreements and Duties
Streams with legally binding Agreements
Building Streams of music, video, film, apps, audiobooks etc. needs a good understanding of contracts. Many Studios are already signing in to Playground operations. We want to help each other to reach the best possible outcome to all Playground published Art. Costs needs some times be cut to continue delivery. But, we are not forgetting our mission.
Signed by Series
It is important duty to save Musical Heritage. This Stream has started working with Rock Tribe Artists. Funds received from track sales and performances are given to Playground Operations. There also intention to help those families whose career has not dancing with roses. We can be heroes, just a one day. Do not forget to Rock and Roll today ! Get On !
50k people engine that provides all-for-free that man needs
- Clean Water
- Health Care
- Transportation inside Tribe Area
Dream Engine is operated by robots. It is a closed system. All housing tribe needs is built by robots. Living in a tribe that have dream engine is safe and you know most of the tribe members.
installed is free. There is no need to work (Other than creative work) for most of the people. There is no need for most of the people to have money.
Reference: Kick Your Ass to Mars Project (NASA)
Tribe: Dream Engine Tribe
- Fix Earth problems caused that are man-made
- Ago Frog, Wandering Locust
Return of Forest
Robots and Ants work shoulder to shoulder to recover Natural Enviroment.
Tribe: Dream Engine Tribe
- Production Partners
- Product Partners
- Community Partners
- Organisational Partners
Tribe (s): Education Tribe, Country Tribes, Dream Engine Tribe
- Platinum Sponsor
- Gold Sponsors
- Silver Sponsors
- Bronze Sponsors
Tribe(s): Education Tribe, Sports Tribe, Music Tribe, Film Tribe, Apps Tribe, Country Tribes, Dream Engine Tribe
version 0.1 / 12.1.16
Good Sales Practices
- Browse and analyze potential client's company website. How the site has been built, how company tells about their story, offerings, productization and content. Brief analysis of a company website takes only 30 minutes.
- Investigate how company is using interactive dialog with the Sales vs. Customer. Is there Online Presence?
Find and analyze company pages, eCommerce pages and company presentations in LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Slidehare, YouTube and Twitter. Get a good understanding what the company is proud of. Use LinkedIn profiles to learn backgrounds of people you are about to prospect, lead, contact and meet f2f, negotiate with and finally close sales.
Create Master Data for the Lead. Use SWOT Analysis to identify Strenghts, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threads from the competitor.
- Learn prospect company's general business mission and vision and analyze those against Your Positioning.
- Investigate their business setup, like people, partners, owners, Marketing-Mix 7P, etc.
- Connect to top people to learn more.
Create Sales Pitch
- Find story from the Customer's World - Why this is important to me? (customer view).
- Identify opportunities how you could help the client.
- Write these ideas to your sales presentation.
- Make Customer Storyboard and Storytelling as the Basis to your product sales.
- Even if the ideas do not immediately resonate with the people you meet, they will get an impression that you have invested time to think their business.
- Bigger the client opportunity, more you need to invest time to presales investigation. Listen, Read, do Market Research, use Business Intelligence, setup a Big Data & Streaming Analytics pipeline.
- Personalize sales pitch so that is differs to various contact groups. Develop variations of Your sales pitch to several contact groups differentiated by fe.
- his/her whole career vs. versatile industry experience,tech. savvy vs. commercial savvy (or having both),
- international vs. domestic career,
- one function vs. multiple functional competences,
- Personal Character Features
Meeting the client
- Ask the client if they want to give their presentation first that will tell about their business and potentially achievements and pain points they are facing around the topic area you are selling. Once you have heard how client tells about their business it is easier to adjust your own presentation to make it resonate with the client. Listen and learn. Do not push your own message.
Develop Your Products All-Time - Digital Design 24/7
- Keep Your products simple, so you can quickly pivot those products that do not sell in 3 months.
- Keep Your product catalog such that you can manage it with ease. Keep Your products available in eCommerce Store.
- Keep Your Marketing-Mix 7P alive and updated.
- Do not sell 'tailored' or 'projects'. Customers love well defined products.
- (Origins of this English Entry was in LinkedIn Sales Group, updated and all-round rewritten).
Näin Parannat Myyntiä
- Kehitä valikoimaa koko ajan.
- Selvitä, mitä asiakas haluaa.
- Hio tuotteita loppuun asti.
- Vie tuote kaikkialle, missä asiakas käy.
- Kansainvälisty, vaikka jäisit Suomeen. Maailmalta tulee kilpailijoita tänne.
- Ole ahkera. Ei riitä, että tekee paljon töitä. Pitää tehdä älyttömän paljon töitä.
- Oivalla jotakin ostajan elämästä. Tee oivalluksesta tarinasi. Esimerkkinä Happy Socks. Miksi miehille ei ole värikkäitä sukkia?
- Kehitä tuotettasi tarinan pohjalta.
- Kun kerrot tarinan, kerrot ostajasta. "Why". Älä kehu tuotetta.
- Kuuntele laajaa joukkoa kun testaat ja kehität tuotetta.
- Älä liitä liian monta ominaisuutta "Pivot"
- Kaikkia asiakkaita ei voi miellyttää
- Levitä hyvää fiilistä! Jos olet innostunut tuotteestasi, tartuta tunne työkavereihisi, pomoosi ja asiakkaisiisi.
- Valitse työkavereiksi tyyppejä, joilla on erilaiset tausta ja joiden kanssa viihdyt,
- Muista bisnestutuista yksityiskohtia, kuten lemmikin nimi. Kun tapaatte, kysy miten koira voi?
- Nouse nopeasti ylös jos epäonnistut. Älä jää vellomaan asiaa.
Näin Parannat myyntiä pointsit Marina Vahtola, Erkki Izarra, Jaakko Aspara, Juhani Siren (HS 4.7.2015).
Compilation by Risto Päärni
Simon Sinek, Optimist and Author